3.07.2012

lost in time

I guess this is what happens when you live on the island, you always lose track of time.
Day pass by so quickly and you couldn't even remember date and time.
Here are little pieces of jigsaw, showing what i have done during while i was away....

having chillax sunday every week

hanging out with friends

sometime by myself

watching sunset

being witness/ organizer for the renewal of vow ceremony

And...relaxing again

Yap this is what i have been doing!
Pretty much nothing, right? but don't you love the pleasure of doing nothing???
I know I do :)

If you like to keep track with my unexciting yet relaxing life, you can follow me on instagram at pa_parn

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 3:26 AM , Blogger Ioana-Carmen said...

Love it darling!! maybe we can follow each others blog?! XoXo

FashionSpot.ro

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home